Logo Design - Text

The second service that Urban Dream Designs will offer is logo design. For our logo design, I will talk about the process that I used to create my logo for Urban Dream Designs. First, I started off with twelve different hand drawn ideas and presented them, then with the help of classmates, I was able to narrow it down to four final logos. With those four final logos, I then recreated them in Adobe Illustrator in a black and white version. Second, I finalized my final logo, which happens to be the profile photo for this account. Third, once I finalized my my final black and white logo, I then decided on color schemes, fonts, and shapes. I created the final logo in color, starting with two color and then four color logos. Once I had the colors and fonts figured out, I was then able to rearrange shapes and combine different ideas together. To create the final concept for the logo, I combined two different ideas - a thought bubble and buildings together to form "Urban Dream Designs." The final logo had two different versions that one that you see on the profile photo and the invert of that too. Logo design prices vary. For more information contact us! 

Comments

Popular Posts

Welcome!

Digital Paint Portrait - Podcast

Digital Paint Portrait - Infographic

Digital Paint Portrait - Video