Logo Design - Photos
Here, I'll show the process of the "Urban Dream Designs" logo. The first photo is a prototype of what I wanted the logo to look like for "Urban Dream Designs." This one doesn't have the edges cleaned up on the cloud or anything but just a first version of the logo.
The second photo is the logo with just two different shades of blue in various spots on it. I have a few different versions of this with the blues in different places.
The third photo is the logo with two different shades of gray in it. The bottom version is the invert of the top one with the different shades of gray in different spots, inverted.
The fourth photo is the final logo in a black and white version before I moved onto a final four color logo for the final logo.
Here is the final four color, "Urban Dream Designs" logo. For this logo I added various shades - two different grays and two different blues to create the logo. I basically used different shapes to create this logo. I also added a little bit of a drop shadow behind the logo too around the edges to make it really pop. The program I used is Adobe Illustrator.





Comments
Post a Comment